Licensed Commercial Asbestos Experts
We Do Asbestos Abatement and Asbestos Removal and We Do It Right
We have done asbestos abatement and asbestos removal in commercial settings throughout Michigan with professionalism, care, and commitment. Throughout our years of experience as a licensed asbestos abatement contractor, we’ve encountered and resolved the most complex challenges there are in the asbestos management field. We’re accustomed to working under demanding conditions and meeting our deadlines, without compromising the safety of our customers or our team of professionals.
We offer our customers the benefit of our years of experience and our specialized knowledge of asbestos abatement and asbestos removal. Our reputation for professionalism and integrity is evident in our long-term relationships with our customers, who are satisfied with our work and are happy to recommend us. For all our customers, we do our work professionally and conduct ourselves with integrity.
When you hire us, you’re getting the best in the field. You’re getting a labor force skilled in all aspects of asbestos work, who can offer:
- Asbestos testing. Before we give you an estimate or start work, we do thorough asbestos testing to assess the extent of the problem.
- Repairing loose asbestos. If it’s possible to do repairs so the asbestos is appropriately contained, our asbestos team will know how to do the job.
- Removing asbestos siding, asbestos shingles, asbestos insulation, asbestos tile, pipes, valves, boilers, ducts, and other products and equipment that contain asbestos. Regardless of where the asbestos is located or what it takes to remove it, our team of asbestos professionals has the right raining and equipment to get the job done correctly and safely.
Call us when you’ve got an asbestos problem that needs to be resolved. We’ll get the job done right.
Our Asbestos Professionals Are Properly Trained and Equipped
Our asbestos team is experienced with all aspects of asbestos removal and abatement, including:
- Acoustical ceilings
- Caulking and glazing
- Floor tile and mastic
- Mechanical insulation
- Transite panels
Our field personnel are always equipped with the appropriate safety gear when we do asbestos abatement and asbestos removal at your site. Our employees have been thoroughly trained in the techniques necessary to keep asbestos fibers from becoming hazardous airborne pollutants, including adequate wetting and other work practices designed for the safe dismantling, loading, transport, and disposal of asbestos-containing materials.
Our field personnel adhere to the Clean Air Act of 1970, the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), and related laws and regulations administered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA), and other federal and state agencies.
Our Careful Asbestos Management Minimizes Asbestos Exposure
We have the knowledge, experience, and training to complete our asbestos jobs within the applicable laws and regulations and with all the appropriate cautions. We offer our customers testing, assessment, and correction of asbestos concerns, including:
- Asbestos building survey completion. We are prepared to survey your site, determine whether asbestos is present, and estimate the extent of the asbestos abatement or asbestos removal work that will need to be done.
- Asbestos notification requirements. We are familiar with and consistently follow government notification requirements in preparation for completing asbestos abatement and asbestos removal assignments, for both renovation and demolition projects.
- Appropriate work practice standards. Once we start an asbestos job, our personnel use only those work practices suitable for the type and condition of the asbestos-containing materials involved.
Safety Is Our Priority When We Do Asbestos Work
The safety of our customers and our team is our priority when we do asbestos removal. To get the job done right, our field asbestos personnel are equipped with the proper safety equipment and trained in all aspects of handling both friable and non-friable asbestos materials.
When it comes to asbestos, we don’t compromise on safety.
When you contact us, we’ll send a representative who will meet you at your site, conduct a survey to assess the extent of the asbestos problem, and make recommendations on a course of action that will address your needs. We’ll submit a formal proposal that includes an estimate and timetable for the work that needs to be done.
Our dedicated team of professionals would love to work with you to address your asbestos removal and asbestos abatement needs.
asbestos • asbestos removal • asbestos abatement • asbestos tile • what does asbestos look like • asbestos management • asbestos exposure • asbestos testing • asbestos siding • asbestos identify • asbestos shingles • asbestos building materials prohibition • asbestos concrete water pipes • asbestos insulation • what is asbestos • asbestos pictures • asbestos awareness week • asbestos exposure university buildings